How to Sign-Up for a Cash Reserve
Complete a Cash Reserve Application with any Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Rep will review your application and determine if you are eligible for the Reserve Account.
How to Pay Back your Cash Reserve
A minimum payment of $25 or 5% of the principal balance outstanding on the last day of the billing cycle will automatically come out of your checking account. Alternatively, the customer can make full payments to any teller.
How to Set-Up an Online Account
Click on register under Access Your Account at the top of any page on the site. After reading the terms and agreement click the ACCEPT button at the bottom of the page. You will be prompted to fill out a series of questions including your account number, Telebanc PIN number (if you are not sure if you have a Telebanc PIN number, please contact your local branch), and your account type.
How to Check the Status of Your Loan Application
Contact your local branch’s Lending Services department. A Lending Associate will check with your loan officer to see if your application has been determined eligible for a loan.
How to Sign-Up for eProducts
5 Simple Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Savings Account
- Keep withdrawals to a minimum to avoid added service charges.
- Set up automatic deposits into your savings account.
- Monitor your balance to avoid falling below the minimum balance.
- Set up automatic withdrawals from savings to avoid overdrawing your checking account.
- Set up a savings account for a vacation, escrow account, or college and benefit from earning interest on the balance.